You will have the opportunity to:
- Present your work to the ZI community
- Connect with ZI trainees
- Form mentoring relationships with select ZI faculty
Schedule of activities:
- 9:30 am: Coffee and introduction
- 10:00 am: Adel Avetisyan (Oregon Health and Science University) on "How do axons degenerate?"
- 10:30 am: Cecile Siobhan Verbaarschot (University of Pittsburgh) on "Conveying tactile object characteristics through customized intracortical microstimulation of the human somatosensory cortex"
- 11:00 am: Coffee break
- 11:15 am: Sikoya Marie Ashburn (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill) on "Cerebellar connectivity within working memory sub-networks in children with ADHD"
- 11:45 am: Swati Gupta (Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai) on "Investigating the underlying contribution of AMPA receptor dynamics in the non-motor symptoms of Parkinson's"
- 12:30 -1:45 pm: Trainee lunch
- 5:00 pm: Reception
Interested in attending ZIPS-X or having lunch with the speakers? Sign up here.